• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

News On the 4 Day teams....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok all i have been hard at work over the last couple of days and Nights getting all the info put into VC4 format, both for the 4 day game and the new 1 Day teams...
I am hoping that i will have all teams done by the end of the weekend....

What i will do then is send out a list of squads to everyone with the averages, and hopefully next weekend(Round 10) we will be able to have a couple of friendlies before the end of the season to check out the player abilities.....
All these friendlies will be decided and due to other demands i will not ba able to play any other than the 1 friendly per week....

If u have any questions just ask....
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D