• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rich or Lord!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey guys just found a better SA logo than the one thats on the Site...

Could u update it for me....

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
hey paid can u search a better logo for me mate and post it here or send it to wccc@hotmail.com?

hey eyes can u write an email too telling what needs changes ? or post it here ? that would be good

as for the logo u gave me im changing it at the moment gb

thanks

im handling it rich :p

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Reuben.....

Here's the changes that need to be made on the Umpire's pages...

Thanks in advance for changing them mate!!

Eyes....

Main Page:

John Ward's name needs to be put in the list under Tony Soulsby's

Overview Page:

The last two lines need to be formatted so they are underneath the others.

Hope that all makes sense. If it doesn't you know where to find me!! 8D :X

Rich2001

International Captain
hey paid can u search a better logo for me mate and post it here or send it to wccc@hotmail.com?

hey eyes can u write an email too telling what needs changes ? or post it here ? that would be good

as for the logo u gave me im changing it at the moment gb

thanks

im handling it rich :p
Fair enough

Also what are all pages have you altered?

[Edited on 8/6/02 by Rich2001]

Rich2001

International Captain
hey guys just asking , when u guna do the website update. cheers
Hey Bugssy, it's going to be a big update this week, so what I plan to do is update all the normal round stuff (Should be later today) and then update all the new stuff to be added, as and when I have compiled all the info

Hope this helps mate (and a great win for you again ) :D

[Edited on 8/8/02 by Rich2001]