• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"NEWSFLASH"

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
AS OF LATE LAST NIGHT MANAGER BUGS AND RICH CONFIRMED THE DEAL OF THE WEEK WITH THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS BEING TRADED
S WAUGH TO KENT
M CLARKE TO KENT
S CLARKE TO KENT
N BRAKEN TO ND

B LARA TO NSW
M BANES TO NSW

G MAIL TO CANTERBURY BUT THIS ONE IS YET TO BE CONFIRMED

Rich2001

International Captain
AS OF LATE LAST NIGHT MANAGER BUGS AND RICH CONFIRMED THE DEAL OF THE WEEK WITH THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS BEING TRADED
S WAUGH TO KENT
M CLARKE TO KENT
S CLARKE TO KENT

B LARA TO NSW
M BANES TO NSW
Good doing business you you mate :D

And GB I want words with you :(! After I told you about the deal with Mumbai for Tendulkar or Kambil you said and I quote "No Chance, he has already turned NSW down with a offer of Bevo" So I guessed I didn't satnd a hope in hells chance of getting them, so I went to NSW and did a deal (shown above) Only for Mumbai manager to inform me that he would have been happy to trade (If I offered a draft pick in the deal)!!!!!!

Oh well, got a good deal with Bug's anyway :D