• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Picks

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I will check the list later and post what everyone has lost and gained...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
QLD 6 DP's
NSW 4 DP's
WA 6 DP's
Lancs 6 DP's
Mumbai 5 DP's
Hamps 8 DP's
Warwicks 6 DP's
Yorks 6 DP's
SA 6 DP's
Tas 8 DP's
Worcs 6 DP's
Somerset 6 DP's
Kent 6 DP's
ND 8 DP's
TN 6 DP's
Glam 6 DP's
Leics 5 DP's
Colts 6 DP's
Cant 4 DP's
Auck 6 DP's
Karnat 6 DP's
Surrey 6 DP's
WP 6 DP's
Vic 6 DP's

Graham

3rd Umpire
NSW and Canterbury have to pick up at least one more draft pick then.
Lancashire is prepared to do a trade involving the giving over of a draft pick.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
No they could drop 1 DP if they could not get rid of them and they wanted to keep 12 players....

So for example if i had 12 players i wanted to keep but still had 5 Dp's i was allowing 1 to be dropped, but no more...
These teams have legally traded away their DP's therefore they are allowed to keep 4, and the max of 12 players...

Graham

3rd Umpire
Don't you mean they could drop one and keep 11 players as I asked for permission to do if necessary?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
No i said teams could keep a max of 12 players, providing they trade off DP's, I said the dropping of a DP was legal if they could not trade the last DP away....

Graham

3rd Umpire
If he reads his u2u's I've also listed some alternative offers that I'd accept. If he wants to negotiate further I'll be listening too!

Graham

3rd Umpire
That's true Deckard. Whether or not that risk pays off, we'll have to wait and see! Nobody knows yet the complete stats of the draft players and how good they really are (or aren't).

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
It will be a gamble, By the way last weeks round of the Academy series will be sent out this afternoon,......

deckard

U19 Captain
Hopefully my gamble pays off as i dont think i will get great players out of the draft, since im going to win the knock out comp and have like last place in the draft.