• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cloete!!!

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
really really sorry man, this is all my fault, i havent been able to submit my side, this computer has software restrictions so i cant access winzip or msn or anything so there is no way i can submit a new sheet, would it be possible to use the same one as i had for my last fixture please?!

Agent TBY

International Captain
sledger said:
really really sorry man, this is all my fault, i havent been able to submit my side, this computer has software restrictions so i cant access winzip or msn or anything so there is no way i can submit a new sheet, would it be possible to use the same one as i had for my last fixture please?!
Says a lot, doesn't it? I think we can safely assume that it's Strike One for you.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
fair enough, just use my old sheet, im not blaming anyone else, i apologise, and it wont happen again.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
read the first post mate, this school PC is a bitch, it disables any software i download, looks like its one strike to me.

Cloete

International Captain
steds said:
You've still got an hour left...
He's at school so he can't.

Not to worry mate, the stats will still stand and I'll use your last team. But if your opposing team doesn't win, then it'll automatically be a 4-0 win to them. Which is a bitch because it throws stats out, but it doesn't really matter because it's only different between the table and then the rest of the stats.