• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super League squad announced

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
The squad will consist of 20 players. This squad is final

Hakon Mork, Sriram, Xavier Rose, Jamee Gray, Neil Pickup, Gaurav Nayak, Andrew Cloete, Sean Bennett, Boy Brumby, Sam Gough, Tom Halsey, Langeveldt, Andrew Cameron, Tharmi Logathanan, Nath Patrick, Rich Langley, David Kearsley, Alex Blackman, Alex Crampton, Jack McNamara, Pete Young

Last edited by a moderator:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
New squad due to new signups

Håkon Mørk
Nathan Patrick
Neil Pickup
Tharmi Logathanan
Sriram Gurunathan
Xavier Rose
Jamee Gray
Gaurav Nayak
Sean Bennett
Dale Brumby
Rich Hingston
Andrew Cameron
Alex Blackman
Alex Crampton
Jack McNamara
Thamba Mamesh
Rich Langley
Nick Borcich
Sean Fuller

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Captain and Vice Captain announced

Captain: Dale Brumby
Vice Captain: Jack McNamara

Congratulations

cricketboy29

International Regular
so how do we evaluate our perfomance, i mean, in rugby, whats a good match, if you score a try?. but what if your a fullback?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
the amount of tackles, line breaks, tries and metres gained etc, that is how you evaluate a good performance

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hey.

I've sent an e-mail to Steds & David regarding team selction, just thought I'd post this here so they know to look out for it.

Carry on. :D