• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SEASON OFFICIALLY OVER!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well due to everyone getting there teams in early the games were run today and I now Officially declare the inagural season of the WCC over....

I would like to thank everyone for their participation over the season and look forward to the same again next year with bigger and better things...
So on to the silly season with the draft, and All Star Series, I would also like to warn players that even though Mad Monday is approaching i remind u all that u are all representitives of the WCC and anyone who conducts themselves in anyway contrary to the WCC Code of Conduct will face Punishment...
:P :P :P :P ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

The Email with results and other info will be out sometime within the next 24hrs...
I will also give a list of things which need to be done within the next few days to make the draft process work smoothly...

:D :D :D :D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Wohoo God Bless W.C.C

*Boom* *Boom*
Nope dont worry thats not R.Smith bombing the buildings thats the firecrackers

Wohoo New Season coming :D

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
I'd just like to thank all involved for making the many jobs I hold within the WCCC (see my sig. file if you don't know what they are!!) so much easier!

Have a great off season guys!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
thanks blewy and well done. geez i wonder who took out div 1

"boom" "boom" fireworks also