• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First Class Round 13 Results

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This Will Be The Final Round, The Database Has Officially The Lost The Plot So No More First Class Rounds Will Be Played. Next Weeks One Day Round Will End The Season And Then The Play Offs Will Be The Week After.

Attachments

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
yay we won...

how does the promotion/demotion system work??

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Must have been a fair bit of rain there, but a draw good enough. Divison Two here we come, now we are official not the worst FC side in WCC. :D

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Damn draw, atleast we didn't drop that game though. Well played really.

ash chaulk

International Captain
i was thinking to myself thats not the team i selected... then it clicked i didnt submit. Sorry.

Cloete

International Captain
YES! :D

Div 1 FC CHAMPIONS! Great stuff TN! Deserved it I think. ACT came close but other than that we were in a league of our own I think. Congrats to all the other winners and best of luck to everyone for playoff games.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yorkshire! That win should mean we come in second for the season. A great effort by our team. A massive turn around from last season :cool:

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Sim, if the db has died, will 2nd XI simming be harder? Because my body clock's starting to be beaten up again.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Guess it was nice to get a draw after being out for 87, but jesus, that's just abysmal.

Simon

Jamee999 said:
Sim, if the db has died, will 2nd XI simming be harder? Because my body clock's starting to be beaten up again.
ill sim the 2nd XI this week mate...

Simon

NZTailender said:
Yorkshire! That win should mean we come in second for the season. A great effort by our team. A massive turn around from last season :cool:
hate to break the news to you, but you finished 2 points behind Kent so you came 3rd...

cometer

State Regular
We were in control of the game and then we just collapsed and lost. :-O Oh well no damage done we've still survived and will be in division 1 next season :).