• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Free State Trading List

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
These are the guys I am pretty open to offer for and would like to trade. I am looking to strengthen my seam bowling lineup and get another Wicket Keeper and Opening batsman aswell as a couple more Middle Order batsman.

Code:
[B]Name		FC Bat		FC Bowl		OD Bat		OD Bowl		OPM[/B]
Y Snow		15		WK		45.7		WK		WK
Z Court		39.7		40.80		51.3		46.87		3
N Rathood	24.37		-		53.5		-		-
S Mohamed	18.25		27.12		5.5		18.24		7
R Cunningham	8.8		31.52		4.8		16.54		5
E Bacher	36.9		44.33		37		18.24		2
If anybody wishes to make an offer or contact me about a possible trade then either respond to this thread or email me at zacattack90@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Perm

Yes he would interest me mate, is he an opener or middle order batsman?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Perm said:
Yes he would interest me mate, is he an opener or middle order batsman?
I've got both, but it doesn't matter anymore if they are middle or opener, cus VC4 doesn't take it into account. Also im interested in S Mohamed.

Perm

S Mohamed could be available for a trade. Ian Bell, Oliver Phillips and Omar Cope all interest me. Is Cope a spin bowler or fast bowler?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Perm said:
S Mohamed could be available for a trade. Ian Bell, Oliver Phillips and Omar Cope all interest me. Is Cope a spin bowler or fast bowler?
Spinner...I'll sent you an email in a sec, so we can keep our discussions in house.

Perm

Cheers mate.

In other news, Snow and Rathood have confirmed that they will both be moving to Karachi at the end of the season. Free State wish them all the best in their future.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
as per the Karachi thread, no trades can be confirmed until the transferr window opens so do not consider this trade as official at this stage...