• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

OD Champions-Odds and Betting

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
As three rounds of OD comp is over I decided to put up the odds for the champions and runners up for each division of the OD comp.

Div 1 Winner
NSW....$2.5
QLD.....$2.8
Mum....$3.0
SA.......$3.4
WA......$3.8
Lancs..$4.5
Yorks...$5.0
TN........$10.0

Div 1 Runners Up
NSW....$2.0
QLD.....$2.2
Mum....$2.6
SA.......$2.8
WA......$3.0
Lancs..$4.0
Yorks...$4.5
TN........$7.0

Div 2 Champions
Kent......$2.5
Surrey...$2.8
Glam......$3.0
Vict........$3.4
Hamp.....$4.0
Worcs....$4.5
Warw.....$6.0
ND..........$10.0

Div 2 Runners Up
Kent......$2.0
Surrey...$2.4
Glam......$2.8
Vict........$3.0
Hamp.....$3.5
Worcs....$4.0
Warw.....$5.0
ND..........$7.0

Div 3 Champions
Colts.....$2.5
Karn......$2.8
Leics.....$3.0
Tassie...$3.4
Canter..$3.8
WP.......$4.0
Auck.....$8.0
Somer..$10.0

Div 3 Runners Up
Colts.....$2.0
Karn......$2.4
Leics.....$2.7
Tassie...$3.2
Canter..$3.5
WP.......$3.8
Auck.....$6.0
Somer..$7.0

I have put up these odds seeing the performance of the clubs in the 3 OD matchs played till now.This thread will close on 12th Dec(Thursday Midnight) ie before the 4th round of OD comp.After the 3rd round of four day comp i will put up the odds for the champions of four day comp.

[Edited on 30/11/2002 by aditya]

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Then it will be very less.The money which will be put by everyone will be blocked till the end and so they should get rich dividents for it.So i think the odds cannot be less than $2.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
But the bookies do it like that for a reason. Personally again the odds are far too tight, and not worth betting on IMO.

If you lengthened the "to win" odds, then each way being half odds would work fine.

masterblaster

International Captain
I will place $50 on my team (somerset) to win the OD Championship from here on!!!

*****It was a joke by the way*****