• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2002 - Updated database for 2007 season (all nations)

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
With ICC 07 coming out very soon, I thought I'd better put this up asap to give you something to try for a couple of weeks.
I've updated the whole of the database for all nations, with all player histories updated where possible, and older players replaced with new youngsters.

Give it a go - it took me AGES and I still haven't quite finished all of the Indian players...

Cheers.

Attachments

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
Ok, so now I've finally finished the Indian Database too, so all stats and players for all nations are now included.

I've added "Bangladesh A" so that they take part in the 50 over domestic competition, along with "Bermuda" and "Lashings" (a legends squad).

Anyway, give it a try - I reckon the data in this will be more accurate than the stats used in the upcoming ICC 07 game...

Attachments

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
Make a backup copy of your original data "Datab.db" and "Datat.db" then copy the new files into the ICC02 directory. Should work...

Darren

Cricket Spectator
Ireland and Scotland

Make a backup copy of your original data "Datab.db" and "Datat.db" then copy the new files into the ICC02 directory. Should work...
Could you please add Ireland and Scotland into the super cup and other county tournaments like National league and county championship and could you make us able to control these teams. If you could only put either of these side preferably Ireland in one competion I would be very happy.

Also if you manage to do these make Carroll an opener and also add players like Roger Whelen. All stas for irish players can be found on cricinfo

Also could you make Niall O'brien, Boyd Rankin, Eoin Morgan and Gary Wilson irish as they are all not in the game but are in real life

thank you

Last edited:

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
All of the players named above are in the game, but they are with their real-life ounty - ie. Rankin at Derbyshire etc...
If you really want to add Ireland into the CC then have a go at using Magpie yourself. I've already added their real squad into the 50 ovrs competition.