• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 2 bets.....

trueblueyork

U19 12th Man
there was a bet on the agency thread on ND beating Worcs $1000........

and to reduce sriram's post count :D:D:D he too had made a bet of 500$ on ND beating worcs....

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
no yorkie u cant reduce my post count...I have more betting to do....

My round 2 bets :
$750 Mumbai
$500 ND
$1000 TN
$500 NSW

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
A lazy $500 on Lancashire to beat QLD and $500 on Glamorgan to continue South Australia's bad start.....
:)
I was hoping for a bit better odds on ND but i suppose they are looking like the danger team for everyone in DIV 2 :D

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i just do the odds from previous games, so yes with nd a winner it was hard to give massive odds. if u get what i mean. ;)