• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cant believe it!!!!

Andre

International Regular
WE are not trying to relace it, thats true what u say. However, we can still serve a purpose :)

trueblueyork

U19 12th Man
cheers andre!!!!!i and im led to think most of us wholl be here totally appreciate ur effort and attitude towards this forum

Punjabistan

Cricket Spectator
I am very disappointed that the forum is closed, i had spoken to dan with paul (chunky) and andy as he said the forum will be open again in the next few day, also i have spoken to dan why dta did not make a apologise to me, andy,chunky also the other in the forum as he call me a cheat and love making trouble, also i got a screenshot that dta say most top 10 player are a cheat that really shock me. All i can say that hope the forum and hoping that dta make a apologise as he still refuse it! dta had been suspended for a week as he been cheating to andy online now he did it again and call me a cheat for no reason and he had not been banned so all i say that dta is a close friend of dan they support eachother,as all i can do is use this forum more if the problem have not been solved!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I do hope it comes back, but i also think that the problems with DTA etc are nothing to do with this forum, and should not be mentioned again.

jasonguru

Cricket Spectator
well,if dta is allowed into this forum u guys are asking for trouble.i'm sure waheed will agree with me. he's nothing but a **** stirrer and should never be allowed to enter this forum.

Guru

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Jason, it takes 2 to argue, so DTA isn't the only one in the wrong.
But we don't want to discuss the past here, this site should be about the future!

Connor Fitzgerald

Cricket Spectator
wow I just found out I post 4.64 messages a day very cool stat but why is it there? oh yeah and I also have posted 0.5% of all the post in the forum
:D 8D

yaju

State Vice-Captain
Dan once got angry with my Post that CricketGames may shut down soon and InTC will release soon. So once Huntz02 asked for ICC 2001 warez at his Forum. I said to him:
"Shame Shame Poppy Shame
All the warezers what your name"

He blamed ME and banned me for asking warez, which I didn't. Three persons blamed me.
1. Dan
2. Huntz
3. DTA....

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Then again your post in itself is a big irony, since you were searching the forum for old posts...