• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

colin ingram, warriors

dunfyguy29

Cricket Spectator
hi there

my club have just signed colin ingram from the warriors to come to play in scotland in 2008.

looking for general info and views on the guy as not much online i can find!!

pics, reviews, views, prospects etc

know he scored a load of runs in english club cricket last year and is a top order left hand bat.

thanks in advance!!

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Ingram use to be a pretty big unit, God knows what he looks like now and I can’t really say how he bats for I’ve seen him twice and he didn’t last longer than a couple of overs. Also it looks like he has just been dropped by his franchise, wunderkind JJ Smuts has taken his place.