• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bring Back The Streakers

Fiery

Banned
$5000 fine seems a bit OTT. What harm is there in it? Tremendous entertainment for all concerned. Should be limited to one per match imo :p

Matt79

Global Moderator
$10,000 IIRC... I'm in favour if, and only if, the cops get permission to use spear tackles and batons to bring the fools down - that would be the perfect way to cap off the entertainment provided by these guys.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Its actually $6k at the MCG.

Today was hilarious, the first had the Indian flag around his ugly naked body, but barely got anywhere. The second made a fair run for it and Yuvraj pretended like he was going to block him and then jumped out of the way :lol: Love Yuvi.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
It wasn't me, Ganguly at that time was on the other end of the park. A bit too far for me to move across.

Craig

World Traveller
Remember a few years ago a streaker ran out onto the field in an Australia v New Zealand rugby Test match but he was sponsored by vodafone to run out to the pitch. Did they pay the fine as well?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Remember a few years ago a streaker ran out onto the field in an Australia v New Zealand rugby Test match but he was sponsored by vodafone to run out to the pitch. Did they pay the fine as well?
Haha yeah, they did.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Obviously it's a big deal for some others, if not for you.
Yeah. To me, I don't see why kids need to be embarrassed/ashamed of it - everyone has it. It's just like any other body part. But obviously, its just a personal belief.

Last edited: