• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

we won woohoo

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Rich2001 - I really don't think this is the right place to be posting this, Bug's........ Not really mate, congrats :D

BUT 4 runs in the Final, the grand stage of them all the whole club watching and you only score 4 runs, that's shocking!!!! ;)

3rd grade went through undefeated this year and we won 4th grade also.
what a win for the boys chasing 309 towin on the sunday we batted out the 100 overs to gain a draw which was good enuf for us as we finished ontop. we ended up 7 - 268 of 100 and get us the cup. the week before we won the semi final by 14 runs when we defended 236.

woohoo go the boys and its all good.

have just been told i should have been in 2nd grade this year and will be put into 1's and 2's for next season.

go the bunnys

www.ssdcc.com.au

Last edited by a moderator:

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
bugssy said:
Rich2001 - I really don't think this is the right place to be posting this, Bug's........ Not really mate, congrats :D

BUT 4 runs in the Final, the grand stage of them all the whole club watching and you only score 4 runs, that's shocking!!!! ;)

3rd grade went through undefeated this year and we won 4th grade also.
what a win for the boys chasing 309 towin on the sunday we batted out the 100 overs to gain a draw which was good enuf for us as we finished ontop. we ended up 7 - 268 of 100 and get us the cup. the week before we won the semi final by 14 runs when we defended 236.

woohoo go the boys and its all good.

have just been told i should have been in 2nd grade this year and will be put into 1's and 2's for next season.

go the bunnys

www.ssdcc.com.au
Congrats on the win Bugs....am still celebrating Randwick-Petersham's 4th Grade win in the final last weekend!!

Who were the umps in your game??

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
umpires names where gary and jeoff but i have forgotten there surnames

good umpires though

and rich yer mate 4 runs in the final but

70 in the semi and 4 wickets and taking the last wicket when the guy was on 58 to get us there, i think someone else deserved to do something hahaha :)