• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 1 Squads Released

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Here are the squads for this season. Managers are as follows, any problems with these let me know.

South Australia - Alternative
Queensland - Mister Wright
Victoria - Stephen Pearson
New South Wales - Bugssy
Western Australia - dontcloseyoureyes
Tasmania - Mike
Warwickshire - Matteh
Kent - Mr Mxyzptlk
Yorkshire - NZ Tailender
Cobras - Simon
Titans - The Baconator
Kandurata - Chaminda_00
South Zone India - New Age Ar
Karachi - cricketboy29
North Zone India - Googenheim
Auckland - Raghav

IMPORTANT: Auckland, Kandurata, Kent, Warwickshire, Yorkshire and Karachi will get to choose two homegrown players to add to their squad. E.g Auckland manager can pick two New Zealanders not already in his squad to add to his team. This will be done in a seperate thread that will be up shortly.

Also all teams will be allowed to pick either ONE OR TWO former rookies from the old WCC to add to their team, this will be explained more in another thread too.

Attachments

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Simon anyway you could possibly post the teams in notepad? As i dont have access to Office anymore.

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
Simon,

Will there be a short trading period before we start submitting line-ups?

Also when will games be looking at kicking off?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Simon,

Will there be a short trading period before we start submitting line-ups?

Also when will games be looking at kicking off?
no trading...

sometime today ill post up threads for First XI's and bowling orders, then in the next week or so ill run some friendlies to determine divisions and then the season will start. So we are looking at around two weeks until the season begins I'd guess...

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
no trading...

sometime today ill post up threads for First XI's and bowling orders, then in the next week or so ill run some friendlies to determine divisions and then the season will start. So we are looking at around two weeks until the season begins I'd guess...
Sweet, Thanks Si.