• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pre Season Trials

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The new World Club Cricket has been launched today, with Round 1 set to take place next week pre season trials have begun, today will see rounds 1 and 2 and tomorrow 3 and 4 with the official draws for the season proper being arranged on Wednesday.

Teams will have eight pre season games, four in each form, for the first two rounds "first XI" teams will be used, while random sides will be picked by the sim for the third and fourth matches. These matches will heavily, but not totally, influence which division your side will be in this season.

Pre Season Draw is as follows

Round 1
Auckland vs Victoria
Tasmania vs Queensland
Cobras vs Kent
Yorkshire vs Karachi
Western Australia vs North Zone India
Kandurata vs South Australia
South Zone India vs Titans
Warwickshire vs New South Wales

Round 2
Auckland vs Tasmania
Cobras vs Victoria
Yorkshire vs Queensland
Western Australia vs Kent
Kandurata vs Karachi
South Zone India vs North Zone India
Warwickshire vs South Australia
New South Wales vs Titans

Round 3
Auckland vs Cobras
Yorkshire vs Tasmania
Western Australia vs Victoria
Kandurata vs Queensland
South Zone India vs Kent
Warwickshire vs Karachi
New South Wales vs North Zone India
Titans vs South Australia

Round 4
Auckland vs Yorkshire
Western Australia vs Cobras
Kandurata vs Tasmania
South Zone India vs Victoria
Warwickshire vs Queensland
New South Wales vs Kent
Titans vs Karachi
South Australia vs North Zone India

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Couldn't bat in the first and should've finished that second one off.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Pretty good test wins there for my team 2/2

But disappointed about those two ODI losses

Simon

Pretty good test wins there for my team 2/2

But disappointed about those two ODI losses
tbh I thought your team would be the other way around, pretty solid in OD but a fair way off the pace in FC.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Alwis opening the bowling in FC, please explain? Pretty sure he was listed specifically at 11 in the bowling orders.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Simon any chance you can post those both scorecards for SouthAustralia as single notepad files here instead of the zip files. As i can't seem to access them from work and i have no net access at home for the time being.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
tbh I thought your team would be the other way around, pretty solid in OD but a fair way off the pace in FC.
My first impression when the team was assigned to me , I thought my team would be the last of the lot without a win. Luckily, boys did well in the 1st round of trials :)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nsw attack will be strong but batting will be an issue

2 / 4 in all forms, should have won the first fc game but good fight back from opposition. looks like it will be agood season.

Simon

Well done to the five sides who managed to remain unbeaten in the First Class trials, although only one of these sides managed four out of four wins it looks a good season ahead.

These are the last two FC trials, remember these were played with random teams as picked by the sim.

Attachments