• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Updated Stats for Season 2

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Been working long and hard to get these done ASAP. There are likely to be some errors and disagrements with the changes. If you have any queries leave them in this thread and I'll look into it.

FINAL SEASON 2 SQUADS ARE IN POST #8 IN THIS THREAD

Attachments

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Cheers Simon, you've done extremely well putting together the new version of WCC. Very greatly appreciated!

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Man that quick

Probably missed a few of his failures late on during the season. But is Paranavitana stats correct. Thought he would be a tad higher in FC.

Simon

Was 65 matches bat average 41.8

Season 992 runs @ 62 in 10 matches

New average 43.85

I think a jump of 2.05 is fair.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Think I've got a batting line-up to match it in Division 1 in both forms. Again, it will be the bowling that will come under most scrutiny.

Simon

Bumping this up so people have other teams squads for trading. Will get seasonal stats out on Wednesday or Thursday this week to help with that too.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Simon, in the future could you save the Excel files as '2000-2003 compatible' files? Any Excel version before 2007 can't open them.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Squads

Now with the Trades and Drafts around the corner, i thought we could use an excel file with all the stats of the players across the 16 teams in WCC.

Just FTR Retired players have been replaced with the new comers as well.

View attachment WCC Squad.xls