• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Leader of the Pack

pup11

International Coach
Awesome article mate, its true that Binger has a lot of challenges lined up ahead of him and it will take a herculean effort on his part to overcome these challenges successfully.

His break-up may or may not impact his on-field performances, but it was a great gesture on Lee' part to come down to Darwin and spend time with his teammates after his break-up in order to send a message that his focus is still very much there for the sport.

Lee has lead the attack exceptionally in the last 18 months in every form of the game, even Lee' biggest fans didn't expect him do as well he did over the last 18 months, his attitude, the way he has kept on leading from the front with the ball, bowling long spells tirelessly in the some very unfavourable bowling conditions is testimony to the fact that how well he has stepped up as the leader of the bowling attack.

The challenges that lie ahead of him are huge but i expect him to come out of all these challenges with flying colours.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Great article mate. :)

Also, lets hope his break up doesn't affect his Cricket in any way. He is a legend in my opinion, and I don't want his form to detoriate already.

Good luck Binga.

Spinksy

Banned
Although the challenges ahead are huge, Brett Lee is a great player and I doubt that he will be greatly effected by this but good luck anyways mate. ;)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
One of the most likeable guys around in the cricket world.. All the best to him. Hope he meets with better success both personally and professionally henceforth..