• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Legitimate watching of cricket online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I'm willing to pay for it, but where should I get it from? Anyone know of a good site?

cricman

International 12th Man
Willow TV is the only legitimate website that broadcasts games, but it's usally for people in N. America and Such you might get blacked out for certain series if you live in Australia.

To be honest, Online Cricket Piracy has done wonders for me, theres always a way to watch an India match online not so much a Bangladesh Match

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Don't have Foxtel Nath?

Can't get it for some reason?
Used to, but moved flats. Looking for something cheaper. :)

EDIT: Mentioned my situation in OT, but you can catch me on MSN if you want a chat.

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Yeah even if you do have Willow.TV, you will miss out on most cricket these days. I don't think they have the licensing for a lot of countries. I used to pay anywhere between $100-200 for a tour for PPV cricket so I could watch cricket legitimately and be able to actually see the ball rather than a bunch of pixels, but these days unless you're willing to spend a huge amount of money watching all cricket, you're forced to go with the illegal option. Zee Sports was a nice change, but I canceled that channel once they started to show ICL matches over Pakistan ODIs.

EDIT: This is of course from an American perspective.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Didn't go Willow.tv as it looked really expensive, think it would have been $50-60 Aussie Dollars just for the Aus-Ind series. Instead bought a general tv channel package which includes some sports channels, found one that is showing Ind/Aus and cost me $35 for the year. So I'm pretty happy. :)

adharcric

International Coach
Willow TV - terrible idea. You can get a high-quality IND-AUS stream for 15 bucks or a low-quality stream for free.

pasag

RTDAS
No talk of illegal streams thanks. Anyway thread question answered, so going to close this. For future reference the only legal online streaming is Willow Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.