• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So you think Zaheer was bad....

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha softcocks.

And for the record, I've never thought a bad thing about Zaheer.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Strange, on so many levels.

Bizarre, bizarre celebration, but possibly even more bizarre to complain that it's against the spirit of the game. I could understand being mildly annoyed but it's an overreaction from Hussey Jnr. there IMO.

adharcric

International Coach
Yeah, not a big deal at all. The losing side may be annoyed and it may not be a very classy celebration but I'm not sure it's against the spirit of the game.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah I guess, still wouldn't bother me that much. But I'm no top level sportsman.

If it happened to me on the weekend I'd probably have a laugh.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dave Hussey doing whats best for public image, but to say it takes the gloss off the win is an interesting one. Almost going too far the other way to ensure Qld aren't pissed off.

pup11

International Coach
I guess Hussey is just trying to be a bit to nice here to the Bulls, but i really don't see any need for him to make too much fuss about of it, especially considering nobody from the Bulls side has complained or expressed displeasure about the incident, but i guess Hussey is pretty old-school in his way of thinking, i guess he feels it was disrespectful to mock and disrespect your opponent with that sort of tasteless send-off.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Here is how to stop other people from celebrating: win the game.

Not that it applies in this case due to a team mate, but in general.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, Well Said SS. Hey If you dont like others to celebration or their celebration, you make sure they lose.