• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

championship manager fans

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Whats it like Graham, was looking at buying it a while back but waited for CM4...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
They've released the final patch for the game now Graham - it's far better than the original release.

Graham

3rd Umpire
I like the 3D mode in TCM2003. Even with the patches though, there is a slight fault with the two strikers (if you play with two up front) tending to play too wide. However there is a way that you can correct this if you read the appropriate forums.
I'll download the final CM4 patch and try it again at some stage.
I'm also enjoying Madden 2003 at present.