• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Delay on results

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey all, just a note to say there may be a delay on the results this week....

I hope to get them done on sunday but with me working every night this weekend and the days taken up by sleep i may struggle, at the latest they will be out monday arvo....

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I likewise have serious problems, so D4 won't be available till Monday UK time at the earliest.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
No worries, well for the sake of this i have also decided that there will be no injuries this week so people can submit their 1d sides for next week without having to wait for this weeks results...

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
GB, I see you r online on the forum...Cud u pls sign in to msn? No Pm so this is the only way to get the msg across...:(

Sriram

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Mate i can't access MSN ATM im at work....

if you need to ask me something thats private then ask it here and ill delete the posts after i answer them...

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
Nothing private m8! Its just tht it wud get all messed up having posts n replying to em thro instead of a convo.Just wanted to ask you how much of automation wud you need running the matches in the sim?
Presently its like u need to copy paste the fixtures and teams in a txt file and the sim will do the rest at the click of a button.
Dunno if itll prevent some flexibility in case of forfeits n things.
If possible then tell me a time tomorrow when ull be on msn Ill try n catch you then.

Sriram

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Im unlikley to be on MSN in the next 2 days due to work, but i don't see a problem with what you are saying mate, if a case of a forfeit arises then we could just use the same side from that teams last game....

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
ok we can chat later then.Ill mail you the 4 day simmer if it gets completed b4 we chat then.

Sriram

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah no worries mate, Ill be online Monday From about Lunchtime here in Australia so if your on around that time ill chat to ya then....