• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Surrey Summer Sales start here

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
With the fact that none of the team have really performed, Surrey announce that they will listen to offers for absolutely any player in the squad, so make your bids!

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Somerset interested

Somerset have expressed their interest in a number of Surrey players, namely Mustaq and Wilkes.

"Somerset Cricket is going through a rough time and may be interested in trading for a selection of a Surrey player. There are a few Somerset players who may be up for grabs, so we also will release a statemant soon."

For contact, the Official Somerset email is no_ryan@hotmail.com
or
Other managers may post their emails on this board.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Surrey will listen to offers sent by email to marc at robbins46 dot freeserve dot co dot uk (avoiding spammers I hope)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
marc71178 said:
Well make me an offer, when I said everybody, I meant everybody...
My offer still stands. I'm willing to trade everyone in Auckland (civilians included) for your Surrey squad. :D

nibbs

International Captain
deckard said:
Does this deal include all the sheep??
god dam racism :!(

Its worth noting there are very few sheep in Auckland compared to the millions in Canterbury...