• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Colts Trade Policy

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Colts Manager Age_master is pleased to annunce that the following players are availiable for trade.

Only for good offers:
S Sharath
W Anderson
M Beasley
G Shaw
L Klusener

Other Offers:
K Vaas
M Wilkins
Y Singh
A Noffke
V Shewag
M Hoggard
S Katich
D Liyanage
M Boucher
Z Faisca
S Holocombe

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Shewag to WP, Lee to Colts

i will be on MSN tomorrow, more than likley late afternoon to evening, if i you dont see me email who your interested in

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Age...

Am interested in a couple of your players...

Email me or contact me on MSN for details....

Eyes

Graham

3rd Umpire
Might be in touch soon if I get Z.Court from Victoria, but any deal would need to include Y.Engineer and a very good batsman. Interested?
To be honest though, I'm extremely reluctant to part with Harwood, so this is a big but!

Last edited:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
always interested, though at this stage im pretty happy with my side, its a little large but i should be able to choose 12 of them for the draft, smaller teams will benifit :)

but if the offer is good than i am always willing to talk

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
age_master said:
always interested, though at this stage im pretty happy with my side, its a little large but i should be able to choose 12 of them for the draft, smaller teams will benifit :)
I take it you were fortunate and got 2 good rookies then!

Some people get all the luck!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
I take it you were fortunate and got 2 good rookies then!

Some people get all the luck!
yeah and i was evenm luckier that both of them did quite well in the acadamy :)