• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sponsor or Player Banners

Cloete

International Captain
i've been making a few banners. and if u check the TN Team page (here) ,and it's already my sig, you will see the one i did for myself. I have done two others. Here they are:

Warickshire - I am very unhappy with this 1. I think it's too "busy".so i will prolly do another 1 for Kurt.

Somerset - More proud of this one. However i'm a bit disppointed that the "Supporting Somerset Cricket" text didn't come out.

If you would like one simply say so here. And also say teh sponsor(s) you would liek (as proven by teh 1st waricks dbl sponsors can turn out a bit bad tho :P)

To Stephen woudl it be possible for you to upload all of these to the respected teams? Thanks in advance.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I'm not sure having a terrorist on our banners and sponsors is the wisest thing though lads.

Remember that this sort of thing would reflect on Cricketweb!

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
yeah thanks again cloete. great banner. can some1 put this up as my sponser?

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:
I'm not sure having a terrorist on our banners and sponsors is the wisest thing though lads.

lol c'mon marc. that was a bit of light-heartedness. but that's prolly not Waricks banner n e way. I stuffed it up bad.

Cloete

International Captain
that's fine m8. I can resize it for ur sig if u want m8. Here are three I have done for you bugs m8. I think u'll like teh 1st 1 best ;):D.

Bugs #1

Bugs #2

Bugs #3 - Added the horizontal thing here. Just wanted to see what u guys think. i thought it was orrite actually.

Craig

World Traveller
I would like one:

Asics, Coke, VB, Honda, JayCo, Nokia are all sponsors of Glamorgan Cricket. However, Asics, Honda and VB are the main sponsors.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:

Yeah im with Marc here... This is a sensitive topic and no matter whether its funny or not people could be offended....

Craig

World Traveller
Blewy said:
Yeah im with Marc here... This is a sensitive topic and no matter whether its funny or not people could be offended....
I think it Tamil Nadu Tourism, not terriorism

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Guyana Cricket Board would like to announce new sponsorship deals for season four. Major sponsor for season four will be SONY and supporting sponsors will be Google.com and Fanta.

Upon announcing the new sponsorship deals Guyana's manger Kyle Wright had this to say, "It is great that SONY have come on board to see through a new era of Guyanese cricket. SONY have heard about the rumours of possible trades, details of which will be released soon, and see promising times ahead for the Guyana cricket team.

"We are also pleased to welcome Google.com and Fanta as official supporting sponsors of the Guyana cricket team."

Rich2001

International Captain
Cloete can I just say that I know this is a bit of fun but beware of breaking copyrights on these images you are using, you are playing with the big boys here (Nike etc) and doesn't take much to turn sour, espically when one of their images is being used right next to the O.B.L one and basically you are saying that both support the same things etc

Feel free to use any of the CW images in the photo's section, there are alot of good ones of players that are still in the WCC game and also myself personaly have contacted every club in England, Australia, NZ so far on getting permision to use the logo's on CW/WCC so I can tell you which ones we have rights on.

I don't want to spoil the party, but just be carfull.

Cloete

International Captain
Rich2001 said:
Cloete can I just say that I know this is a bit of fun but beware of breaking copyrights on these images you are using, you are playing with the big boys here (Nike etc) and doesn't take much to turn sour, espically when one of their images is being used right next to the O.B.L one and basically you are saying that both support the same things etc

Feel free to use any of the CW images in the photo's section, there are alot of good ones of players that are still in the WCC game and also myself personaly have contacted every club in England, Australia, NZ so far on getting permision to use the logo's on CW/WCC so I can tell you which ones we have rights on.

I don't want to spoil the party, but just be carfull.
yeah m8. lol the as i've said the Warickshire one really isn't the proper one. but yeah i'll be doing a proper one this arvo. i was really more keen to make player banners. however seeing as though they may still be traded or drafted, i probably won't do most of them till teh new season (if i wanna still do 'em then :P)

nibbs

International Captain
wtf!?!?!?!?!?

I asked for Nike and BMW, not O-****ing-sama. It looks like Osama, Nike and BMW supporting Warwickshire cricket. There is no way Osama supports us.

Cloete

International Captain
nibblet said:
wtf!?!?!?!?!?

I asked for Nike and BMW, not O-****ing-sama. It looks like Osama, Nike and BMW supporting Warwickshire cricket. There is no way Osama supports us.
lol. i'll do u another 1. as i guess i offeneded alot of people. i was just searching Nike and it came up with that. so i thought lightly of it and added it in. sorry to any1 i have in some way offended. i really didn't mean it whatsoever. i'll do u another 1 when i get back from cricket this arvo.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't think you have offended anyone, we are just pre warning in case someone does get offended.....