• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Live Scoring

Dougie Rydal

Cricket Spectator
What has happened to Live Scoring on Cricinfo this year for NZ Domestic games? 2 years ago when live scoring of NZ domestic competitions started, NZC and Cricinfo regularly dished out press releases raving about the impressive traffic to the domestic live scoring. Then last year a press release announced 4 day cricket would not be scored live online, but that the one day comp would be, but i notice this year that even that isn't happening.

Pretty poor when i look online today and see that the Queensland Academy v South Australia 2nd XI has live ball-by-ball coverage.

Surely the costs aren't that large. NZC has plenty of money and could surely afford the coin to ensure the games are covered.

Very frustrating to say the least. I would have though their major sponsor STATE wouldn't be too happy about it either.

And on another note - what has happened to the websites of the 6 major associations, they no longer seem to be available.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I think NZ Cricket have pulled the plug with Cricinfo regarding domestic matches..try www.nzcricket.co.nz... you don't get live commentary, but you do get live ball by ball stats for all domestic games now.

Last edited by a moderator: