• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How do we watch India vs Pak series in Australia..?

Haris-Melbourne

Cricket Spectator
New to the forum... been searching various cricket websites for ages to figure out how we can watch the series live here in Australia...!! Foxtel isn't covering the series which is a shame...

Can the series be accessed via web live streaming from any website...?

Not sure if this question has been asked before in the forum...however can anyone please provide any feedback.

Cheers,
Haris

Craig

World Traveller
Welcome aboard. I assume your from the sub contientent?

Anyway Foxsports will be showing extended highlights starting on Sunday at 5pm your time. 4pm for me.

Haris-Melbourne

Cricket Spectator
Thanks Craig

Yes ... I am from subcontinent originally. I am aware of the Foxtel's highlights however I was trying to figure out if there are any arrangements for the series to be broadcasted via video streaming on the net. I believe you can watch Sri Lanka vs Australia on the net after you pay a fee and wondered Ten Sports could make a lot of money by offering the same arrangement for fans around the world (those unable to access tv transmission)

I might have to buy a Universal radio to catch the fun live ... watching the highlights the next day for me will bring as much fun as chewing a gum with the wrapper on.

Got to watch it when its happening... LIVE

Cheers,

Haris-Melbourne

Cricket Spectator
Thanks Vishnu
There are no details on the sign-up for live broadcast for the series as yet however it will be shown live on the net.

It should do the trick..:-)

Cheers,
Haris

harry674

School Boy/Girl Captain
willow.tv uses dish network programming who have rights for N.America they have started checking Ip addresses to check vistors are from these region.i doubt u can use this in AUS.unless they have done sloppy programming or u can some way fool the system(proxy?) no willow tv for u guys.

Haris-Melbourne

Cricket Spectator
Thanks mate...:(

I forwarded the willow tv link to everyone in my outlook address bar (in Aus) and changed my broadband to unlimited bandwidth and download...!!!

Vishnu..:!(

well... how stupid it could be for Ten Sports in Dubai to not provide the live telecast facility for Australian audience..!! I imagine it doesnt take a lot to organise the server for web streaming and easy money for them...

There must be an option.... will keep plodding on till I get there.... too late for a plane ticket to Pak land.. I would imagine:duh:

masterblaster

International Captain
We're getting highlights on Fox Sports mate, so be thankful!

I know I am!

I was expecting to watch CricInfo text commentary for the whole series.

Atleast Ill see moving pictures!

With Fox Sports dedicating LIVE coverage to Aus v SL and NZ v SAF, there is no space for LIVE India v Pakistan.

So Highlights will do Im afraid.

But I do hope its those really 'long' highlights that span the whole day, that Fox Sports loves to show.

Haris-Melbourne

Cricket Spectator
We will watch the match live afterall

Just went to willow tv website and realised that they have allowed for non-US audience to watch the series live.. on net.

Hooorayyyy... cant wait till Sat :D

V Reddy

International Debutant
Re: We will watch the match live afterall

Haris-Melbourne said:
Just went to willow tv website and realised that they have allowed for non-US audience to watch the series live.. on net.

Hooorayyyy... cant wait till Sat :D

Learnt the message never talk soon before confirming(something lke that ) ? :!( :rolleyes: :baddevil:

V Reddy

International Debutant
It seems Indians have to miss out on this series as that stupid Ten Sports has started making demands on cable operators citing the enormity of this series. The even more bad bit is Ten Sports recently acquired rights for matches played in WI and in SL and so haven't been able to witness a single ball of those series :( . How i wish DTH gets to Hyderabad soon :cool2:

V Reddy

International Debutant
masterblaster said:
We're getting highlights on Fox Sports mate, so be thankful!

I know I am!

I was expecting to watch CricInfo text commentary for the whole series.

Atleast Ill see moving pictures!

With Fox Sports dedicating LIVE coverage to Aus v SL and NZ v SAF, there is no space for LIVE India v Pakistan.

So Highlights will do Im afraid.

But I do hope its those really 'long' highlights that span the whole day, that Fox Sports loves to show.
You are a lucky chap, you atleast get the highlights .

I feel sorry for those sponsers who pumped in never seen before money into this series .

vvk

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Hey guys,
I'm new to this form. I live in Perth and I watched the second innings of the game on Willow.tv, the pictures came through beautfully along with the commentary. In fact, I dont recall the picture ever being interrupted in the second innings. I've purchased the gold package for USD 69.99 for the entire series, which seems like a OK deal to me, perhaps a bit on the expensive side. But hey, there's no other way Australians can watch the series live.

What a game it was eh! As an Indian fan, I was puzzled why Laxman was not in the starting lineup instead of Badani.

vvk

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
BTW - Fox Sports are just ignorant idiots...there is space for live coverage, they just don't want to cough up with the money.

I noticed this morning that the SAF NZ game ENDED before the commencement of the one dayer...