• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Board Members

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok guys i want you all to start coming up with ideas that we can implement into the comp in the coming seasons...
We already have alot of suggestions for next season so i want to try and get alot of this into concrete early so we are not rushing at the end of the season....
I will try and organise a time with everyone so we can all get together and put forward our cases....

To all affiliate memebers(Team Managers) if you have something you would like put forward to the board please contact one of them with your suggestions....

They are:
Myself
Bugssy
Rich2001
Eyes_Only
:D :D :D :D :D

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
GB...

As the first (only) female member of the WCCC, I look forward to working with you and the other members of the Council.

[Edited on 6/25/02 by Eyes_Only]

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
OK board members please post the times which are best for you to have our meetings...
I think we'll do it through MSN.....
What do u all think.....

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
OK board members please post the times which are best for you to have our meetings...
I think we'll do it through MSN.....
What do u all think.....
Suits me GB but this week and next are pretty hectic as I start my Umpire's course. Whatever you guys work out is fine with me!! 8D

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
im pretty easy, except friday and sat nights, but other than that oh and wed, thursday nights i have indoor cricket, but other than that no worries heheeh
i rekon sunday arvo 6pm is looking good.w hat u rekon, through msn

Rich2001

International Captain
i rekon sunday arvo 6pm is looking good.w hat u rekon, through msn
Well just to throw a spanner in the works guys and girls, but Iam in England, which would mean that the time you suggested would be 8 in the morning here, which is just a tad early don't you think for a Sunday, after a saturday night ;)?

Two Suggestions:

1 - we all seem to be on togeter most nights(for me) at around 9pm onwards (English time) for a few hours, what about then?

2 - See if James would consider giving you (GB) a private forum area (like admin staff have on fourms) where we could just leave ideas when we think of them?

Well that's two ideas for you to think over

[Edited on 6/26/02 by Rich2001]

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well just to throw a spanner in the works guys and girls, but Iam in England, which would mean that the time you suggested would be 8 in the morning here, which is just a tad early don't you think for a Sunday, after a saturday night ;)?
Wheres the commitment????? ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well it doesn't have to be the same time all the time, and it won't be a weekly meeting until next season, for the moment it will be once every so often(probably every cple of weeks).....

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well what about sunday night 9pm sydney time, which would give it 11am england time.

show some commitment

hahahahaha

i think 9pm sun is pretty reasonable. what u think guys

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
So long as i can borrow a couple of grand from the WCC funds there will be no problem????
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i think i have the key to the wccc petty cash ill just check.......yer here it is, petty cash. iou from blewett.

$2,000.00 for computer expences.

no worries mate

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
i think i have the key to the wccc petty cash ill just check.......yer here it is, petty cash. iou from blewett.

$2,000.00 for computer expences.

no worries mate
Where's mine to get the umpire's stuff ready Bugs??

[Edited on 6/27/02 by Eyes_Only]

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Eyes_Only

you side is ****
Thanks for the constructive criticism Chris...maybe you should pay attention to the quote in my sig. file!!

[Edited on 6/27/02 by Eyes_Only]