• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Movin' on up!

DJellett

International Debutant
Will the Academy boys (Ferd, Aust_Hitman, Dark Hunter and Me) be going up into the big league this season?
I was thinking (Up to you Blewy) that maybe we could look at adding another group if the WCC demand increases...
Us 4 can make up the group, dunno about teams but...?
Something to look at in the future if the demand increaeses...
Dylan

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Adding another group is unlikely because of the need for 6 more managers when 30 is proving not that easy to sustain.

Patience is the key.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah patience Dylan. I think averaged over the last 2 seasons we have gone through about 10 managers so i would guess you guys would get in here at sometime...

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
I agree with the others. Please be patient.

Just to note I will have another 5 potential academy managers to contact at the beginning of the next academy season. On past history not all will participate but we'll have a good comp going none the less.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Yeh, Im not worried anymore, The all star series is keeping us interested i feel, its been good to see how the academy team performs against the big guys. Well done to Jason for the last season, made our academy season easier :)

Look forward to next season where Border XI can have a few good wins :)

DJellett

International Debutant
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Yeh, Im not worried anymore, The all star series is keeping us interested i feel, its been good to see how the academy team performs against the big guys. Well done to Jason for the last season, made our academy season easier :)

Look forward to next season where Border XI can have a few good wins :)
LOL, it's ok for you Dave, your team wins games!!!
Dylan

DJellett

International Debutant
Oooohhh.....I'm scared.
Blewy, can me and Dave have a special LIVE SIMMMED challenge?
Any team, any time (well not any time but some times)
Cummon Dave!

Dylan (the conqueror!)

:starwars:

That's us!

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Lol Dylan, i dont mean to sound like im backing out of it , but surely it can wait till the academy season starts and Border XI takes on Flower XI :P Im sure blewy is a bit too busy to organise something silly like that. :p