• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's Going On?

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
Dont mean to be fussy or anything, but my pick this time round wasn't by far my first pick, no one else had taken my first picks so I should get my first choice, right?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You should read the rules. Your two picks before Fleming were E Paynter and B O'Reilly, neither of whom were in the pool of 240 Test players from which Test drafts must be made.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
You should read the rules. Your two picks before Fleming were E Paynter and B O'Reilly, neither of whom were in the pool of 240 Test players from which Test drafts must be made.
B O'Reilly doesnae exist. It be WJ O'Reilly ;)