• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

the draft

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
what players will u definately keep. which are u not sure about

what players are definately gone.

these are the tuff decisions u ask yourself come pre season draft time.

but do u have the answers.

Rich2001

International Captain
what players will u definately keep. which are u not sure about

what players are definately gone.

these are the tuff decisions u ask yourself come pre season draft time.

but do u have the answers.
LOL trying to get inside information, Sorry you will have to wait Bugssy

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
He's sneaky...

;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

My lips are sealed about my SA team
:lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed:

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
He's sneaky...

;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

My lips are sealed about my SA team
:lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed: :lipsrsealed:
Same with the Mighty ND team although I've known for months who i'd like in the draft!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
well with the draft teams changin your gonna have to start re-assessing, Eyes...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I divided all the teams up last night so hopefully have the new academy series up and running by next week....
:D :D :D :D

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
in mot trying to get any info, if anything u guys should want to hear who i am culling. i have the gun players. geez.

why would i want inside info on teams running last

far go. just want to c who has made tuff decisions yet or not.that is all\

sorry i started the thread :(!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
LOL grrr...

go for it bugs, see the thing is there are team who would be after our players, so if we announce it here then they have an inside idea...
:D :D :D :D :D

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Despite posting a couple of wins lately I think I will be lucky to find 10 quality players to keep.
Same here...I can think of only 2 or 3 that I'd like to keep and get rid of the rest!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Thats were ur tactics will come into play in the draft...

U pick the right players and u come out a winner, u pick a dud and ur stuck till the next season....