• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worcester win Warm-up match against Warwickshire Under 17s

chris.hinton

International Captain
Worcester win by 10 wickets in a Easyly won match

Warwick Under 17

N.Poonia B Ali 1
O.Higgins B Ali 6
S.Allen C Hick B Warne 0
A. Wilkinson B Warne 0
N.Breaksphere B Batty 9
S.Moreton B Lampitt 1
C.Booth C Lampitt B Warne 12
M.Hinton B Lampitt 12
Z. Mamood B Warne 0
S.Friswell St Rhodes B Warne 0
R.Young B Warne 6
Extreas 1
Total 49
Ali 3-2-3-2 Warne 8-1-16-5 Lampitt 2-0-7-1 Batty 1-0-6-1 Liptrot 2-0-15-0

Worcester

G.Hick Not out 22
V.Solanki Not Out 21
Ext 7

Poonia 3-0-21-0 Mahmood 2-0- 17-0
Hinton 1-0-6-0

[Edited on 5/22/02 by chris.hinton]

[Edited on 5/22/02 by chris.hinton]

trueblueyork

U19 12th Man
21+21+1 makes 43 i think and bears U17 got 43....unless my maths is THAT bad i think thats a tied game or chris is making it up.....and now i total up the bears scores and i get 48 i must be freaking out :O...now look at the bears bowling figures...21+17+6 gives 44 while worcs have only scored 43 :O i must be going nuts i better stop this....lampitt 2 wickets in the score card but in his figures only 1 wicket?warne has taken 6 in the scorecard but only 5 on the figures....i dont think vc4 is that buggy...i smell something fishy here...

trueblueyork

U19 12th Man
now totalling worcs bowling figures we get.....

3+16+7+6+8 = 40 while bears have scored 48+1 extra :O:O:O:O

[Edited on 5/22/02 by trueblueyork]

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
It was an unofficial game, and all the Warwickshire players have been sacked for taking part in it without my permission.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
:D Good to see you've lost none of your zero-tolerance Marc.

It's totally made up as Chris can't work the VC4 code files yet.