• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Magrat Garlick

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No nned to apologise at all! Hope you're doing ok :) And congrats on the mod appointment too!
    RE Aus womens U23 tour - NZ cricket almanack is edited by Francis Payne and Ian Smith (not the player) and they may know how to access scoresheets if they are still available.

Payne appears to be on twitter @FPayne100

Smith appears to have an email contract in the "scorers" section here: nzcusa.org.nz/content/getting-started/get-involved.aspx (add www). Don't know how old the web page is.
    Good lord, Easy mistake to make though, a word looks like another word, and the sounds of up to 40 men wrestling on a field can sound just like some of my favourite films.

Thank you Mags!
    Haha you do have a point that C++ file I/O is messy as hell and impossible to remember. I pretty much Google it every single time or dig into some existing code and do a C+P. :) But that kind of stuff is par for the course while programming. There's a lot of stuff I actively try not to memorize. :)
    Indeed. I was still hoping to travel regardless, but it seems I have no alternative now. Hopefully I can re-schedule my travel plans for sometime after this madness is done with :-)
    Cheers! Yeah I'd definitely be keen for a catch up Mag. We're actually going to Amsterdam for pleasure, so there will be plenty of chances to catch up. I will be there in early May, so will hit you up with a message a bit closer to the date.
    Hey there, thanks for asking. My daughter (former son) is not doing so good mentally, suffering terrible depression and anxiety. She's now 19 and dressing as female but that's as far as the transition process has gone. Me and the wife (ex) are struggling with how best to help her tbh She is seeing a councillor and on meds but sleeping patterns are a complete disaster and at 19 is in no place mentally to get a job so we're stuck in this horrific cycle that seems impossible to break.
    Really appreciate the contact and if you have any words of advice or insight I'd be all ears.
    Cheers.
    Not that I'm aware of. There is a couple in around the Namibian rugby setup though, Prince ǃGaoseb is a name I can recall
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…