• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CWXI in England Discussion and Results

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CW XI v West Indies - Natwest

The final prelim. game and it was very much as entertaining as you would hope. Good late order batting by the CW XI and top bowling by one of our spin bowlers...

Attachments

Top_Cat

Solid series by my character thusfar. Good stuff. I had no idea this thing had blossomed so much!

Mr Mxyzptlk

**The Natwest Final**

Well it was a grand event with a massive crowd at Lord's today. The pitch was good, the sun was out, Asoka was present and everything was set for a fantastic game.

Indeed, the game did not disappoint. Without a doubt, Rik had a very notable final....

Attachments

Langeveldt

Soutie
Liam you really need a sim where the AI takes into account run rate needed... Ive noticed things like Riks innings happen all the time on that programme im afraid... Oh well hard luck people..

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Langeveldt said:
Liam you really need a sim where the AI takes into account run rate needed... Ive noticed things like Riks innings happen all the time on that programme im afraid... Oh well hard luck people..
In that case the sim needs to address the changing of bowlers as well! ;))

Mr Mxyzptlk

Langeveldt said:
Until we get that sim, we have to stick with what we have.

Cloete

International Captain
Re: Natwest Averages

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Start voting for your Man of the Series.

I vote for Rich_2001.
that's slack. could u please bloody play me in all the matches!! i would have had a shot at best avge and most runs maybe :(

Mr Mxyzptlk

Re: Re: Natwest Averages

Cloete said:
that's slack. could u please bloody play me in all the matches!! i would have had a shot at best avge and most runs maybe :(
No you wouldn't. Rich only missed the fifty mark in 2 innings. You would have had a shot at it, but not 'the best shot'.

Mr Mxyzptlk

CW XI to play Nottinghamshire XI

Peter Young
Eclipse
Cloete (vc)
Rich_2001 (capt)
Blewy
Andre (wk)
Mr Mxyzptlk
Lucky Eddie
Top Cat
Hoggy
Neil Pickup

12th Man : Krkode

Lucky Eddie returns to action after his well-deserved vacation. Broncoman will not arrive in England in time to play this game.

Lord: I think that Rik should stay on with the team to give us cover in the bowling department. He likely won't play any of the Tests, but there's no harm in him remaining with the squad. Besides, he must be investigated for possible match-fixing. :)

Nottinghamshire XI
J. Gallian
D. Bicknell
K. Pietersen
B. Shafayat
C. Cairns
S. Patel
C. Read
P. Franks
G. Smith
S. MacGill
C. Shreck

Cloete

International Captain
Re: Re: Re: Natwest Averages

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
No you wouldn't. Rich only missed the fifty mark in 2 innings. You would have had a shot at it, but not 'the best shot'.
i know. i just have sour-grapes about missing 2 matches :!(