• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Commonwealth Bank Tri-Series

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Thought there was a hint of doubt about Strauss' dismissal when I just saw the replay. What did Hawkeye say? (not that I'm convinced by Hawkeye either).

Fiery

Banned
Told you so :dry:
And Fred won't be able to win it by himself.

As for Strauss, another nothing innings: time to get your brain into gear mate.
He might need a bit of help but pretty much won the last game against us on his own with the bat

meatspx

U19 Cricketer
Bucket hands!

Bond is really impressive. Would like to see him bowl more at the stumps though....being a bit pick though.

Great stuff here

Fiery

Banned
Thought there was a hint of doubt about Strauss' dismissal when I just saw the replay. What did Hawkeye say? (not that I'm convinced by Hawkeye either).
Didn't see the Hawkeye but 3Tracker once again told me absolutely nothing. Never before has there been a more pointless and utter crap piece of technology than 3Tracker.

Franklin on fire

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Cue the unedifying collapse ......
Gee it would be nice to be wrong about England occasionally.
So what have we got left? Collingwood, who's played his one decent knock of the series, Joyce, who has shown no sign of being good enough for this level, Fred, who's due a fail, Nixon (see Joyce) and the bowlers. NZ by 90 runs, I reckon. Time to go & have a cuppa rather than watch these nohopers.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Gee it would be nice to be wrong about England occasionally.
So what have we got left? Collingwood, who's played his one decent knock of the series, Joyce, who has shown no sign of being good enough for this level, Fred, who's due a fail, Nixon (see Joyce) and the bowlers. NZ by 90 runs, I reckon. Time to go & have a cuppa rather than watch these nohopers.
OT sorry guys. David, can you check your email please?

Fiery

Banned
Haha, yeh hes finally bowling with some series speed again. First time ive seen him do it consistently for a while.
About time.
Arrow! Nice of you to join us mate. Is that Commonwealth Bank "series speed"?

We've got 3 blokes on 99 wickets. Didn't realise Jake was too. (And Franklin on 49)

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Doesn't read good for Hogg, being temporarily released from the Australia squad. Perhaps they only see him as a viable option when Watson is in the team to give us 4 seamers?

Fair spell from Franklin, and a top Knock from Oram, i told ya he'd be a star :D