• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**OFFICIAL Cricketweb Football Premiership Discussion and Results Thread** Season 1

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Ok firstly well done Power, an excellent win there. Thamba you are the man, brilliantly played there :D Comely equally is a champion. Tharmi what are you doing suspended again for 2 games :( Blake simply superb as usual.

Great to see 5 of our players in the team of the week. Good work.

Finally a dire performance from me :( but i am quite happy abt increasing my skill levels tho. :D

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Fantastic game. Football in the manner of Egil Olsen. Shame about the defensive suspensions, but with Borks and Pickup back it shouldn't be a problem.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Hey Blewy can you change the name of our overseas defender U_Achushtos to U_Mbome, so its not the same as Stallions player.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
G'stuff United!

Was I on the sideline eating pies the whole time? I don't think I did anything. At all.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
A League and the US do the playoff thing, IIRC they are the only 2...

If the general feeling is people want a playoff then we could do that, however most i know are against it..
Dunno, just one title game, 1v2. I personally think its great excitement...I never really liked tournaments without a championship battle at the end. The #1 would get home field, best of #1, a draw means the #1 would win the title.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Are we getting updated squads before the next round of matches, or due to the camp they will be updated after. Just wondering cus im waiting for an updated squad before i email the teamsheet.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Dunno, just one title game, 1v2. I personally think its great excitement...I never really liked tournaments without a championship battle at the end. The #1 would get home field, best of #1, a draw means the #1 would win the title.
Agree with everything, apart from this bit. IMO a draw should just mean Extra time, then penalties, then sudden death.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Are we getting updated squads before the next round of matches, or due to the camp they will be updated after. Just wondering cus im waiting for an updated squad before i email the teamsheet.
Putting them up now...

All academy stats will not take effect until after this round so the data sheets will not reflect these changes...