• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards 4-11 Feb.

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Shane Warne Award for (Best thread of the week) Like his bowling it must be interesting but just like his private life it can also be controversial. And the Winner is Tomm NCCC for this click here , top idea this, I hope it takes off
Yes! My maiden Cricket Web award, well done me. I have just explained that it will be a weekly thing, thats if my dodgy computer doesnt give up on me again. I picked a bad week to start though really, as there was only going to be one winner. :laugh:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Wow, Sobers. Nice change from the Greigy. :p

Speaking of the Greigy though, while it clearly went to the right person, it went to the wrong post IMO.

England in serious trouble and Collingwood's hardly the man to get them out of it. I knew this game would be easy
That's an even bigger Greigy than my Symonds effort IMO.

Congrats to all the winners.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Wow, Sobers. Nice change from the Greigy. :p

Speaking of the Greigy though, while it clearly went to the right person, it went to the wrong post IMO.

That's an even bigger Greigy than my Symonds effort IMO.

Congrats to all the winners.
The arrogance of talking about Watson's injury helping NZ when they were subsequently knocked out was the key IMO.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It came second by a short head, I felt the gingerness of Collingwood tipped it into first place.
Lol, that's fair enough. Yousuf's beard is one hell of a beast, but when put up against the gingerness of Collingwood, who had been in bad form anyway, The beast is tamed.