• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Chappell-Hadlee Series

pup11

International Coach
Yeah McMillian is batting well but there is whole lot of trash being dished out by the aussies atm too.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just woke up to hear that Hayden has the highest scores for Australia in test and ODI cricket now, couldn't wake up to much better news. It will be unfortunate if he has picked up an injury, as it is pretty good form to take into a WC tournament.

pup11

International Coach
Thats the last thing i wanted to hear ,haydos also getting on the injury list, i can't really believe that how unlucky a team could be. Though i think he should make it to the world cup in time.

Perm

Fractures generally take 4-8 weeks to heal, depends how serious it is though. If it's a decent crack then it will take quite a while, but if its just a minor hairline fracture then he could be good to go soon.

Johnners

The more runs the better I reckon...(but I'm a batsman)
nah, see i liked the CBA series because there was only the 2 matches with scores over 300... i don't mind the odd 300+ game... but when they're happening every second match, like they have done the last few games between Aust & NZ in NZ, it gets somewhat boring. (I'm talking last chappell hadlee series as well)

moshnz

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
A fracture takes about 2-4 weeks to heal depending on your age. I once fractured a finger and it took little over a week for it to heal.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
LOL! Go New Zealand, this is awesome! They looked dead and buried.

If Australia lose this from the position they were in, they shouldn't bother showing up to the World Cup.

moshnz

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
nah, see i liked the CBA series because there was only the 2 matches with scores over 300... i don't mind the odd 300+ game... but when they're happening every second match, like they have done the last few games between Aust & NZ in NZ, it gets somewhat boring. (I'm talking last chappell hadlee series as well)
But what else can we do, its happening on big and small grounds (MCG has had a few 290s). Either make the ball heavier or bats hollower?? I think its a fact that we have to get use to because of 20/20 cricket.