• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C - New Zealand, England, Kenya, Canada

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Probably means Plunkers & Lewis both get a go against NZ. Bad news for Jimmy tho; he's had an awful trot with injuries. :(

Could we replace him in the squad if he's unable to play any further part in the WC?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Canada's batting has been awful.

As I was saying earlier on MSN, they aren't reasonably good like Ireland, Scotland or Holland, and they aren't funny like Bermuda. So why are they here? My least favourite team this WC.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Fair effort for Oram to get back. I think when we were discussing it as it happened, during the match in the official thread, we were predicting Super 8s at the least, so not bad at all.
88 in the warmup match with a broken finger aint bad

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Canada's batting has been awful.

As I was saying earlier on MSN, they aren't reasonably good like Ireland, Scotland or Holland, and they aren't funny like Bermuda. So why are they here? My least favourite team this WC.
That run-out not unfunny, tbf, but I do agree with your point. Especially as they're pretty much exclusively ex-pats & Canadian-born antipodeans.

Cummins just serves up another comedy treat as I type! :laugh: