• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super Eight

Majin

International Debutant
He can smash them about as much as he likes, he'll still never be forgiven. :@

Having said that, entertaining stuff

Langeveldt

Soutie
Hehe, bring back Saj!!

Nah Samuels making up for his earlier lapse big style, WI need over 300 with Pityson and Skimtoff probably in an angry Mahmood...

atichon

School Boy/Girl Captain
No, HIS is referring to Pietersen.

Samuels going for it like he's playing at the death, clearing his left leg and looking to clear the ropes.
You're right, I thought the Great Man could only be KP, but then I realised there were no capital letters

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Remarkable shot from Samuels, he hit that ball between his own legs. West Indies are 251/4 with 10 overs remaining. Should be aiming for 330 I reckon. England are screwed.

Perm

I highly doubt that, but his bowling is mighty effective at the moment. Samuels and Chanderpaul seem unwilling to take him on, they prefer the fast men. I may have to rethink my predicted total, depending on how much more Vaughan bowls.

Perm

Samuels brings up 50 off only 37 deliveries, played really well after that early mishap. If I was Vaughan I wouldn't bother bringing back Anderson, Plunkett or Broad. Just bowl himself and Collingwood, if one of them gets tonked then Flintoff can replace them.

Last edited:

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Samuels brings up 50 off only 37 deliveries, played really well after that early mishap. If I was Vaughan I wouldn't bother bringing back Anderson, Plunkett or Mahmood. Just bowl himself and Collingwood, if one of them gets tonked then Flintoff can replace them.

I'm pretty sure mahmood won't get a bowl today. Maybe Broad though?

Perm

I'm pretty sure mahmood won't get a bowl today. Maybe Broad though?
Haha thats the one, my bad.

Samuels out now, caught off Vaughan. Be interesting to see how many the West Indies can get with their big hitter gone.