• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XII

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i have started doing a spread sheet for every team and every player so just let me know thats all.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well let me know what teams you need done by whom and i am happy to help, should i continue doing the spreadsheet i started or na!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
well let me know what teams you need done by whom and i am happy to help, should i continue doing the spreadsheet i started or na!
Can you please finish the spreadsheet and email it to me (haakon dot moerk at gmail dot com) when you're done? Even if we split the work the guy(s) who're going to do it will need a spreadsheet anyway, so if you've done the work that saves some time, right? :)

Ideally four volunteers would be best, three teams a day should be manageable. That's why I'm waiting to delegate sides - I want to see who and how many are going to be doing the work before splitting it up.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Can you please finish the spreadsheet and email it to me (haakon dot moerk at gmail dot com) when you're done? Even if we split the work the guy(s) who're going to do it will need a spreadsheet anyway, so if you've done the work that saves some time, right? :)

Ideally four volunteers would be best, three teams a day should be manageable. That's why I'm waiting to delegate sides - I want to see who's doing the work, and it's not THAT urgent.
no probs mate. wont be anythings pecial but will do the job i hope lol

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Up to date for the first round, took about half an hour first up. Rest of the time should be more efficient. No need for 5 people, really.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Up to date for the first round, took about half an hour first up. Rest of the time should be more efficient. No need for 5 people, really.
what ever is easiest, i just emailed hakon a spreadsheet so what ever mate if you want to do it !

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Hmmm not the best start but its finally good to be batting up the order, hopefully i can impress the selectors here in the future.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I've just had my first hit for the season today and I was wondering what club side I'm playing for?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Friday 27 April

Campsfield Braves v Gofftown Tigers

Scorecard
Ball By Ball

Code:
Campsfield	Gofftown
Langdon		Courtis
Jahangir	Thampi
Blackman	Dwyer
Jacklin		Swann
Gooljar		Mahmood
McEwan		Jamaluddin
+Harvey		Nash
Dunn		Kipling
Dunks		Demeza
Hasabnis	+Patel
Jadeja		Masterman
Chris Dwyer and Trav Demeza played vital roles as Gofftown routed Campsfield for a 114-run victory, as the tricky PDV Dome pitch caused a Braves implosion. With Blackman and Gooljar gifting their wickets away, the remaining batsmen failed to keep up with the required rate, and everything became a formality after they crashed to 80 for nine.

Gofftown Tigers 231 for six (50 overs, Dwyer 83)
Campsfield Braves 117 all out (37.3 overs, Thampi 3/40, Demeza 2/17, Dwyer 1/11)

Gofftown Tigers (11pts) beat Campsfield Braves (0pts) by 114 runs
Man of the Match: C. R. Dwyer (Gofftown Tigers)

Davistow Darters v Garven Island Sharks

Scorecard
Ball By Ball

Code:
Davistow         Garven Island
Bayley           Bowen
Chapman          Tariq
+Read            Stuart
Ritchie          Gregory
Cassidy          Piper
Ehsan            Das
Waheed           +Monaghan
Murdoch          Dharajia
Lawrence         Hanbury
Naik             Bristow
Pradeep          Shaukhat
Ben Read emerged triumphant in the battle of the newcomers, but it was a closely fought affair as Davistow faltered from an advantageous position. Having restricted the Sharks to 197 for four on a slow wicket, with debutant Rob Bowen trapped lbw by Bayley for 18, they eased to 126 for three with 20 overs to spare, but Gregory and Piper ensured a decline. Ultimately, however, the Darters got across the line by a wicket.

Garven Island Sharks 197 for four (Tariq 88; Bayley 2/45)
Davistow Darters 198 for nine (49.2 ovs, Read 72; Gregory 3/40, Tariq 2/25, Piper 2/39)

Davistow Darters (8pts) bt Garven Island Sharks (0pts) won by one wicket
Man of the Match: B. S. Read (Davistow Darters)

Edfield Seahawks v Stedingham Jets

Scorecard
Ball By Ball

Code:
Edfield		Stedingham
Barnaby		Stedman
Herbert		Wallis
Derick		Gaukroger
Rai		Reddlapalli
Morton		Prabhakar Rao
Borcich		Chaudhari
+Baber		Hogarth
Satish Kumar	+Innes
Whitehead	Gillespie
Banik		Petherick
James		Javed Shafiq
James Stedman's unbeaten hundred and three wickets saw the Jets get their revenge over the Seahawks in a close fought battle at the CWBCC Stadium. The 10-run margin of victory clouds over the fact that Edfield were 97 for six in their chase of an imposing 247 to win; dogged resistance from Whitehead, Banik and James nearly took them across the line, but Hogarth took the final wicket as the Jets triumphed.

Stedingham Jets 246 for two (Stedman 117*, Wallis 74, Reddlapalli 36*)
Edfield Seahawks 236 all out (Herbert 50; Stedman 3/51)

Stedingham Jets (8pts) beat Edfield Seahawks (0pts) by 10 runs
Man of the Match: J. E. Stedman (Stedingham Jets)

Fitzworthingham Broncos v Maddington Frenzy

Scorecard
Ball By Ball

Code:
Fitzworthingham	Maddington
Ullungura	Kellaway
Hogarth		Kross
Speirs		Malone jnr.
Nixon		Fielke
Medlow		H Simpson
Williams	Larkins
Ditchburn	Robinson
Wallwork	Payne
+Condliffe	+Lawrell
E McNamara	G Simpson
Caldwell	Stobo
A brutal onslaught of 271 for the first wicket between Ullungura (run-a-ball 130) and Hogarth (unbeaten 132) virtually ensured victory for the Broncos, as poor Lee Payne bowled four wides and only was rewarded with the wickets of the tail in a 60-run spell of ten overs. In the face of Rhys Williams and Ethan McNamara, Maddington duly imploded, falling for a meagre 93 to concede a massive 12 points.

Fitzworthingham Broncos 291 for four (Hogarth 132*, Ullungura 130; Kross 2/47, Payne 2/60)
Maddington Frenzy 93 all out (22.2 overs, H Simpson 30; Williams 3/30, E McNamara 2/10, Ditchburn 2/15, Speirs 2/30)

Fitzworthingham Broncos (12pts) beat Maddington Frenzy (0pts) by 198 runs
Man of the Match: D. D. Hogarth (Fitzworthingham Broncos)

Nixonstown Foxes v Twybridge Titans

Scorecard
Ball By Ball

Code:
Nixonstown	Twybridge
Prestwidge	A Das
Dravid		Joslin
Eccles		Wilshere
Sanjeet		+Hale
+Dalton		White
Tushar		Cotterill
Laeeq		J McNamara
Fox		Dolphin
Shah		Amresh Kumar
Riaz		Forner
Teisseire	Buttsworth
Forner and McNamara demolished the Foxes with ease, as they slipped to 23 for three and never recovered, despite Eccles' rearguard 51. Shah and Fox were too loose early on, with Manan the most impressive as he had Das bowled in an opening spell yielding two for 31, but a stolid 13 not out from Jack McNamara helped Cotterill guide the Titans across the line with six overs to spare.

Nixonstown Foxes 184 for nine (Eccles 51; Forner 3/31, McNamara 3/37)
Twybridge Titans 185 for five (44 overs, Cotterill 52*, Wilshere 35; Prestwidge 2/33, Manan Shah 2/37 [7])

Twybridge Titans (9pts) beat Nixonstown Foxes (0pts) by five wickets
Man of the Match: J. N. E. Forner (Twybridge Titans)

Pickford Panthers v Greater Robbham de Grooters

Scorecard
Ball By Ball

Code:
Pickford	Greater Robbham
Richings	Lucas
Bhattacharjee	Tariq
McCrystal	Fortune
****erill	Sukhvinder
Gokarn		Broadbridge
+Hepworth	Palmer
Trafford	+Jervis
Rabone		Amir
Chopra		Pardhasaradhi
Jacob		Tebbut
Bhadauria	Finnegan
Somehow, the Greater Robbham captain didn't know what he was handling. Muhammad Amir took to the one-day scene for the first time in his career as the only professional at hand in Pickford, and demolished Pickford with four for 13 in his opening spell. Then, he was quietly hushed away to fine leg, and Pickford recovered to a respectable 191. Broadbridge then proceeded to mock up the chase with a blockage par extraordinaire. In 106 ballls he could only score 36 runs, leaving Amir with the chance to need to slog out. So he did - down the throat of Richings - and de Grooters lost due to lack of batting prowess and impotent captaincy.

Pickford Panthers 191 for eight (Trafford 76, Rabone 53*; Amir 4/13)
Greater Robbham de Grooters 164 for seven (Jervis 40*; Richings 2/28)

Pickford Panthers (9pts) beat Greater Robbham de Grooters (0pts) by 27 runs
Man of the Match: C. P. Trafford (Pickford Panthers)

Table:
Code:
                W-L-D  Pts
Twybridge       1-0-1   18
Edfield         1-1-0   18
Campsfield      1-1-0   18
Davistow        1-0-1   15
Maddington      1-1-0   14
Fitzworthingham 1-1-0   14
Robbham         1-1-0   13
Pickford        1-1-0   13
Gofftown        1-1-0   11
Stedingham      1-1-0    8
Garven Island   0-1-1    6
Nixonstown      0-1-1    4

Last edited:

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Happy with a 36 not out and was also suprised to see that i didn't get a bowl.

Anyway superb innings from Stedman, well done :thumbsup: