• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Then yep, it was, I just didn't want to include the 8-) :p

And I'm a her not a him... can't you tell by how much sense I write? ;)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
CRICINFO said:
Taylor to Vaughan, FOUR, now that's a lovely drive, one of those cover drives to make you weep, all of you, even the grown men among you
mmmm sounds like the Michael Vaughan that I love

simmy

International Regular
I can't watch cos my internet stream is down today :(

CDM.. that is the gayest avatar ever dude.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Vaughan's worrying me a bit here, too. And is anyone else hating this horrible new helmet-style of his?
Aye. It's bloody rubbish. Infact, all helmets are. Back in my day we din't have no helmets. If one o' them darkies from o'erseas sent us a bouncer, we'd take it like a man. Bloody crash helmets. Who does he think he is? Mike Hailwood?