• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XII

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thank you for allowing me to bat at #4 David, much appreciated. Very pleased I turned in a good performance, but it'll be much sweeter if Davistow manage a few victories.

David

International 12th Man
Hmm...Thought I was available for that game. Oh well. Broncos hit a bit of a slump lately.
Yeah, you did play the previous game for the Colts, which was on the 16th, these games were for the 19th, I was unsure whether to include colts or not, decided to play it safe.

David

International 12th Man
Yeah, you did play the previous game for the Colts, which was on the 16th, these games were for the 19th, I was unsure whether to include colts or not, decided to play it safe.
Actually, I stuffed that up, the Colts played on the 19th, you were in the side, so it was Green who had the break, oops, still, you'll be in today's matches.

David

International 12th Man
May 20th

Fitzworthingham Broncos vs Davistow Darters
@ Simmons Park
MOTM: AR Arnold
Whilst not as convincing as the CWXI win over Bangladesh in a few days time, Fitzworthingham demolished a lacklustre Davistow side, Arnold & Speirs 327 run 3rd wicket partnership totalling higher than the entire Davistow outfit, who managed 314 in two innings. Needless to say it was a rout. It may be worth noting that Arnold's 227 came off 147 balls, with 23 fours & 4 sixes. Demolition.
Scorecard
Ball by Ball

Garven Island Sharks vs Nixonstown Foxes
@ Clowich Stadium
MOTM: JWBW Flanaghan
The Following match report brought to you by Cricketweb, the cricket lovers. After I simmed the game and saw it was a draw, I figured Fitzsimmons had scored his maiden octuple century. Well that was a major let down, because he didn't. Instead, we saw a low score, followed by a lower score, followed by a follow on, which was large, finally followed by a draw. Follow? Our try hard WPUJC Vaas, JWBW Flanaghan was the main reason for the large follow on, and hence gets MOTM honours.
Scorecard
Ball by Ball

Gofftown Tigers vs Pickford Panthers
@ Gofftown Oval
MOTM: NJ Masterman
I wasn't sure whether to reward Roberts or not, on one hand he got 8/66 in the first innings, which is a fine effort, and set the Panthers up for a win, on the other hand, his 2/80 in the second innings off 12.4 overs cost them the game. Well, he certainly was involved in the match. Instead, in a somewhat controversial decision, I gave the award to he who lives up to his name. 67 runs at number 9 to win the match is a match winning performance, masterful one might say.
Scorecard
Ball by Ball

Greater Robbham de Grooters vs Edfield Seahawks
@ CW BAR Ground
MOTM: GN Nayak
82 runs, 10/91. Apart from that a pretty ugly game, Robbham rolled over and died nearly as badly as Davistow. OK, not that badly, but bad nonetheless.
Scorecard
Ball by Ball

Maddington Frenzy vs Stedingham Jets
@ Bacchanalia Fields
MOTM: AK Syed.
Yet another follow on in today's grade games. Syed was the major difference between the teams, although Malone Jnr's century was the other. Apart from that, all pretty quiet, just going through the motions here.
Scorecard
Ball by Ball

Twybridge Titans vs Campsfield Braves
@ Riverside
MOTM: BC Donald
Blackman failed me. I was looking forward to the Campsfield report, thinking of the excitement it would bring to the children, instead, I was met with despair! This was ugly cricket at it's best.
Scorecard
Ball by Ball

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see the Broncos back in the winners' circle. Would have liked to make more of a contribution on my debut. However, good to get a game.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Love your work David. :) Well played Nayak, gives me the occasional headache before the Black FC game.

Any chance of a stat update?