• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India in Bangladesh

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
I hope that both openers manage to come back and at least reach their next milestone (hundred for Karthik, 150 for Jaffer). A fifty from Tendulkar added to those should be adequate.

India should be looking at 450 or 600 if they just want to bat the one innings. With the five bowlers, India's top order are performing well. I expect a collapse but with that many wickets in hand, 450 should be a doddle and that is sufficient as long as they don't bat out the whole day.

I believe many of you would not know exactly what humidity is. With the help of wikipedia, I can inform you.

Relative Humidity (the one in weather forcasts) is the amount of water vapour in the air as a % of the maximum amount there can be up to saturation point. Today's Test was mostly at 95% humidity! Humidity makes it seem hotter than it is (and was still about 35 degrees) since it stops you sweating. On another note, the amount of humidity can also be telling for the amount of precipitation, dew or fog the next day or week.

Last edited:

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Well...This is should be the standard of Indian cricket. This is what I expect...but they were been benefitted by some poor bowling from Banglas

jeevan

International 12th Man
Miss 413/0 record once again

Dravid falls on 408/1 !

While this is not really one 400 run partnership, it would've still been a recors.
Unfortunately Dravid denied once again (in Pakistan Sehwag & Dravid had come to 411/1).

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Good knock by Karthik, his had a couple of life’s but it’s not his problem the Bangladesh fielders can't catch a cold. Habibul Bashar and the Bangladeshi think tank really do suck; opting to bowl first on this wicket is scandalous.

Evermind

International Debutant
This match is gonna fizzle into a draw, because India just can't score quick enough. They'll take the entire second day to register like 600 or so, and then take 15 wickets in the next 3 days.

Snatching a draw from the jaws of victory.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Seems to be something in the wicket for the spinners, although, the turn is rather slow but Kumble and Powar could come into their own. However, I agree with your point in regard to India possibly upping the anti.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
This match is gonna fizzle into a draw, because India just can't score quick enough. They'll take the entire second day to register like 600 or so, and then take 15 wickets in the next 3 days.

Snatching a draw from the jaws of victory.
FFS they're going at 3.71 runs per over.

pasag

RTDAS
100 up for Sachin, quality stuff. Surely this has been the most ever centurions in international cricket history in a 2 week period.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Cricinfo.com
"we have witnessed for the first time in Test history, the top four batsmen in the line-up scoring centuries."

pasag

RTDAS
Haha, Dhoni gunning it.

146.6 Mohammad Rafique to Dhoni, SIX, cracked that with venom, twinkling feet from Dhoni that time, charges and crashes it over long-off for another six
146.5 Mohammad Rafique to Dhoni, no run, down the track, checks his shot and back to the bowler
146.4 Mohammad Rafique to Dhoni, SIX, Again, one-handed this time, down the track and cracked over long-on, his bottom hand comes off the handle but he goes ahead with the shot and clears the fence
146.3 Mohammad Rafique to Dhoni, SIX, down the track and clattered way over long-on for a big six, flighted that time and Dhoni gives it the punishment