• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India in Bangladesh

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Always does, Mortaza himself said that he does not like facing Tendulkar due to the spin he gets and his googly.
I always thought Sachin was under bowled myself. In South Africa earlier this year he bowled an over which featured off spin, leg spin, seam up and then gentle middle pace out swingers, all done to a pretty decent standard.

And Mortaza is really struggling against Sachin, unlucky not to be caught at slip there.

Last edited:

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Game, set, match India.

Mortaza seems to be a good batsman but may struggle on bowler friendly pitches.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Very fighting knock from Mortaza, but in the end Bangladesh have been quite disappointing during this series.

pasag

RTDAS
Is it just me or does the team Raghav annoyingly supports because he doesn't like the opposition for whatever reason, always lose?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Good win by India. Yay. :) Ishant Sharma really isn't ready for test cricket, tbh. And when he fell, and wasn't getting up, I thought his career was over :laugh:.

Last edited:

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Good win by India. Yay. :) Ishant Sharma really isn't ready for test cricket, tbh. And when he fell, and wasn't getting up, I thought his career was over :laugh:.
He is a good bowler though, certainly international cricket is not beyond him. I think he should be kept under close watch by India and hopefully that performance camp prior to the UK tour will do him good.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He is a good bowler though, certainly international cricket is not beyond him. I think he should be kept under close watch by India and hopefully that performance camp prior to the UK tour will do him good.
He had played 6 First Class games going into that Test I think. That's ridiculous.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
He had played 6 First Class games going into that Test I think. That's ridiculous.
I too think thats ridiculous, but the fact of the matter is that he has been picked and so the Indian selectors have seen a great talent in him. I don't think he should play international cricket yet, but should be nertured.

The Indian's have a Selection Committee, I would love to see the transcript of the conversation between the selectors which led to his selection.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Selector 1: Hey man, how about that tall fast bowler?
Selector 2: You mean Mohammad Asif?
Selector 3: No, the one we have in Delhi.
Selector 2: We have tall fast bowlers?
Selector 1: What are we talking about again?
Selector 2: No idea, let's just pick him.