• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Majin

International Debutant
Argh. Was hoping the openers could see off the new ball for at least 15 overs but there you go. Dravid out now, favourite player for ages so looking forward to seeing him bat in a Test for the first time in ages.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's more than the drops, he's just so immobile - his wicket-keeping has already cost England with the number of balls he doesn't reach or gets a finger-tip to.
Can't say I've noticed it too be as bad as you suggest, I've watched all of his Test matches to date and he hasn't had a great deal of trouble with his mobility from memory.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Second innings of the Old Trafford Test vs West Indies, he went at an RPO of less than 2but didn't pick up a wicket in 27 overs and looked fairly toothless.
Don't agree, he didn't take any wickets but he looked far from toothless. He could have taken wickets.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Lookind forward to seeing Mr Tremlett have a bowl tbh. It will be interesting to see how the Indians cope with his bounce.

Perm

Don't agree, he didn't take any wickets but he looked far from toothless. He could have taken wickets.
I watched most of that innings and the batsmen didn't look uncomfortable against him and I can't remember him producing any chances, they struggled to get him away and that was due to his great accuracy. Just didn't look like finding the edge or taking a wicket.

Scaly piscine

Can't say I've noticed it too be as bad as you suggest, I've watched all of his Test matches to date and he hasn't had a great deal of trouble with his mobility from memory.
His footwork is rubbish, he tends to end up diving for balls a good keeper would get to comfortably with a few quick steps. This means he covers less ground than other keepers and costs more runs.