• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XIV

Majin

International Debutant
Yeah some hack picked up 10/21 or thereabouts IIRC, figures stunk of match fixing. Three of the grade players involved in that match retired soon after and when the papers started sniffing around one of them topped himself. Dark circumstances.

Expect a film about it made by his Auntie coming out any time soon tbh

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Another mud effort from Maddington in this round - rock and rolled ridiculously cheap in the 1st dig again!!!!

Harden the **** up fellas. We're **** atm.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Grade Cricket Season XIV - OD Round, September 3

Edfield Seahawks vs. Stedingham Jets @ CWBCC Stadium
Fitzworthingham Broncos vs. Maddington Frenzy @ Simmons Park
Greater Robbham de Grooters vs. Davistow Darters @ CW Bar Ground
Nixonstown Foxes vs. Gofftown Tigers @ CW Oval
Pickford Panthers vs. Garven Island Sharks @ Youngshead Ground
Twybridge Titans vs. Campsfield Braves @ Riverside

Some gun performances yet again.

Attachments

Majin

International Debutant
hahaha Stedingham, ridiculous partnership. Grade results are so hilarious sometimes.

Matt Smith is Edfields God.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hey, cbf to open these notepads atm, assuming I've not played any grade lately though, as I have been ever-present for Green aside from when I played for CWA? Or has there been a dev league gap where everyone played grade?