• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XIV Discussion and Results

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Wow great win over black!!

Demeza 7/46 was awesome. Young's double was terrific too.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haha Corrin, all that banter about not being a batsman, pulls out a hundred.
Yeah, thanks for the motivation Smitteh, be sure that I pointed my bat at you (in spirit obviously, as you were playing at the same time. you know what i mean, ****)

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
some fairly good batting performances there! Just 1 run short of 1000 for the season now, pretty happy with my first full season in FC.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, forgot to say, played Garven! Brilliant innings. And a second good partnership between us two! Shame that both times they've resulted in draws

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
K Smith, drop me from FC.
That was so pathetic that I'm not even going to play you in Grade. How many seasons does a **** have to been playing to not be completely ****in' ****.

**** me though, bring back Camps. Players actually play to their simming stats when Camps sims. ****ing **** ****s dominate when Mork sims.

Would drop the whole set of bowlers after that piece of **** performance if I could.

Last edited: